Outsourced IT Support Services | Glen Burnie, MD
We Tackle IT
So You Can Run Your Business
Many companies rely on an internal approach to IT service—hiring employees and staffing an IT department to support the company's technology infrastructure. Doing so can be a management nightmare and can leave your company without key technical knowledge in different disciplines. We specialize in helping organizations whose IT is 100% mission critical, whose business can’t afford to be down, and view technology as a competitive differentiator, not an afterthought. We provide world-class outsourced IT support services to companies in Glen Burnie, MD.
Outsourced IT has all the benefits of having a fully staffed IT department without the loss of time and resources caused by your team's attention to IT issues, vacation time and lack of training on certain systems and technologies. We proactively monitor your systems, and equip you with your very own vCIO (Virtual Chief Information Officer) who, in addition to ensuring your devices are running at peak performance 24/7, will be committed to keeping your organization’s IT strategy on course so you can focus on your business. Your business will benefit from:
- Reduced downtime – we prevent problems before they happen so your organization never misses a beat
- Complete vendor management – we’ll streamline the process for managing hardware, software and data back-up
- Cost Predictability – Don't let your business get derailed by an outrageous IT expense, you pay a monthly fee and Advance worries about the rest
- Peace of mind – We cover everything from strategic planning to data security so you don’t have to worry about IT; you can focus on your business.
- Support whenever you need it – Not only can you call us anytime, 24/7/365, but we are monitoring your systems around the clock
In House Leasing
We offer a full in-house leasing service to our customers. Enjoy a greater flexibility in your leasing options, including fixed payments, longer terms, and tax benefits. All leases are funded and managed directly by Advance, so we are able to work directly with you.
As a result, you can maintain a single point of contact throughout your entire relationship with Advance, from service and supplies to sales and leasing. Every day, we look to raise the bar on providing the best service to you. Find out more »
See how Advance took Tulkoff Food Products from a reactive, break-fix IT model to a proactive, strategic IT approach.
Talk to an Advance Outsourced IT Services Expert
You will be contacted shortly by a living, breathing human at Advance regarding your office equipment inquiry.
If you are looking to schedule service or request supplies, please press the button above this form.
Explore benefits by industry.
“[Advance] exceeded our expectations of being just another vendor by getting to know all of our computer users on a personal basis. Many of the users had unique hardware or software issues that required unique solutions that Advance went the extra yard to resolve.”