Solutions For Insurance Agencies
Explore our solutions specifically designed to support your Insurance agency. Speak to a specialist to determine the suite of products, software and services that best fit the needs of your organization and address the issues that are unique to the insurance industry:
- Better management of compliance and risk
- Improved security of sensitive client and case information
- Easily file and search policies and claims documents
- Create manuals, policy documents and marketing materials easily and for a fraction of the cost
“Large insurers spend an average of $41 million annually on communications, with an average of $11 million directed at print.” – InfoTrends
Are you using the right tools to provide your policyholders with the information and client service they need to remain loyal? Are you producing your critical documents, such as policy materials, benefit packets, statements and newsletters, as efficiently as you could?
Digital printing, and its many advantages—including short runs, high quality, personalization, and fast turnaround—provide solid support to the insurance industry, where professionals are always looking for ways to gain an edge over the competition. Bringing your printing in-house can:
- Save money by cutting out the third party mark-up on brochures, postcards, statements and more
- Reduce the risk of compromising sensitive policyholder information by uploading it to a third-party vendor
- Increase engagement with your policyholders and prospects by personalizing materials
Save time and money with a document management solution designed to improve processes and workflow around scanning and filing case documents, marking-up and circulating documents, and searching for files. With Document Management your insurance agency can:
- Manage large customer document databases
- Organize and centralize enrollment documents, policies, applications, and claims
- Handle claims more accurately and efficiently by reducing errors, missing documents, delays and costs through automation
- Retrieve client information and documents including policies and claims instantly
- Manage and monitor access to sensitive client information and documents
- Maintain and enforce regulations and policies more effectively
- Ensure legal compliance and review audit trails
- Convert paper documents into searchable digital text format
- Reduce the need for storage of hard copy documents
- Streamline electronic document delivery and approval process
Can you afford to have server downtime resulting in hours or days of lost productivity in the field and in the office? Does your current infrastructure have vulnerabilities that risk exposing your clients’ sensitive information? One instance of compromised data can be detrimental and costly to your business. Advance’s Managed IT Services provide healthcare providers with:
- 24/7 proactive network monitoring
- Predictability to IT costs
- Ongoing risk management to mitigate vulnerabilities and keep client and employee information secure
- Complete IT infrastructure management including hardware and software updates, anti-virus and malware protection
Architects, engineers and construction professionals face unique challenges from accessing files and print from anywhere to capturing and organizing plans and documentation easily and efficiently. Explore solutions that will make your life easier and provide a better experience for your clients.
Output Management / Tracking
We offer solutions designed to track and manage your device output which can mean cost savings, better reporting and more control over sensitive information. For instance, have you ever hit print and run to the printer to protect sensitive information from unauthorized eyes? Put away the running shoes – we offer technology that allows you to hit print, and retrieve the job securely at a later time just by swiping a card or entering a pin number to release the job. And that’s only the beginning. Advance offers solutions that establish print rules to output a more cost effective and environmentally conscious version of your print job without having to do a thing besides hit ‘Print’. We even have software that can provide you with detailed reporting and analytics on the output of your organization. Fancy, right?
- Receive reporting on outputs by department, individual or client
- Set rules to reduce costs and waste
Document Workflow: Capture / Route / Process
Easily and securely convert scans or digital documents into actionable data and capture them in the information systems used to run your business right from your MFP.
- Increase productivity through more efficient processes
- Enhance information security and accuracy
- Meet compliance requirements
- Improve sustainability
- Realize cost savings
Print from Anywhere: Mobile Printing Solutions
As your organization transitions from a desktop-only environment, your printing capabilities will need to evolve to match your increasingly mobile infrastructure in the office and on the job site. Learn how users can print from anywhere while you still maintain control and enjoy monitoring and tracking functionality.
Cloud Print and Scan Options
Extend the print, scan and store functionality of your devices to the cloud. With these solutions you can easily distribute information to and from the cloud for a more efficient workflow.
Is the information you need in a spreadsheet, on your tablet or in the cloud? Utilize the latest tools for instant access to your critical information.
- Easily create PDFs from all types of paper or digital documents
- Combine, manage and share documents
- Quickly process, convert and store your documents
Contact a Specialist!
“Execution is the focus. If a machine would go down, no matter what the hour, we knew that we could count on Advance to be there to continue to move us forward. Advance has earned the confidence of our organization every day.”
VP Regional Partnerships & Sales
The Baltimore Ravens
Managed IT Case Study: Tulkoff Food Products »
Document Management Case Study: JJ Haines »
10 Reasons to Bring Your Production Print In-House - Infographic »
Is Cloud Computing Right for Your Business? »
Is Your Backup & Disaster Recovery Plan Up to Speed? »
Secure Your Company's Data Anywhere with Mobile Device Management »