Solutions For Manufacturing
Explore our solutions specifically designed to support manufacturers. Speak to a specialist to determine the suite of products, software and services that best fit the needs of your organization and addresses the issues that are unique to manufacturing.
- Focus on profitability, efficiency and cost reduction
- Better management of regulations and compliance
- Easily file and search documentation and records
Production & Wide Format Devices
Are you producing your critical documents, such as product brochures, invoices and marketing materials, as efficiently as you could?
Digital printing, and its many advantages—including short runs, high quality, personalization, and fast turnaround—provide solid support to manufacturers, where organizations are always trying to reduce costs while improving quality and efficiency. Bringing your printing in-house can:
- Save money by cutting out the third party mark-up on product brochures, invoices, marketing materials and more
- Reduce the risk of compromising sensitive information by uploading it to a third-party vendor
- Increase engagement with your customers, buyers and prospects by personalizing materials
Increase efficiency and save time and money with a document management solution designed to improve processes and workflow around capturing, storing and retrieving documents. Document Management can help your organization to:
- Easily and effectively manage quality control documents and tracking
- Maintain and facilitate ISO compliance and certifications
- Eliminate errors, delays and duplication of efforts
- Centralize employee training manuals and procedures
- Control versioning of procedures, documentation and records
- Manage and monitor access to manufacturing quality records
- Streamline electronic document delivery and approval process
- Easily log all steps and actions electronically
- Audit processes and systems easily
- Convert paper documents into searchable digital text format
Managed IT Services
As a manufacturer, can you afford to have server downtime resulting in hours or days of lost productivity in the field and in the office? Does your current infrastructure have vulnerabilities that risk exposing your sensitive information? One instance of compromised data can be detrimental and costly to your business. Advance’s Managed IT Services provide manufacturers with:
- 24/7 proactive network monitoring
- Predictability to IT costs
- Ongoing risk management to mitigate vulnerabilities and keep your information secure
- Complete IT infrastructure management including hardware and software updates, anti-virus and malware protection
The manufacturing industry faces unique challenges from capturing and organizing documentation easily and efficiently to tracking and reducing expenses. Explore solutions that will make your life easier and more productive!
Output Management / Tracking
We offer solutions designed to track and manage your device output which can mean cost savings, better reporting and more control over sensitive information. For instance, have you ever hit print and run to the printer to protect sensitive information from unauthorized eyes? Put away the running shoes – we offer technology that allows you to hit print, and retrieve the job securely at a later time just by swiping a card or entering a pin number to release the job. And that’s only the beginning. Advance offers solutions that establish print rules to output a more cost effective and environmentally conscious version of your print job without having to do a thing besides hit ‘Print’. We even have software that can provide you with detailed reporting and analytics on the output of your organization. Fancy, right?
- Receive reporting on outputs by department, individual or customer
- Set rules to reduce costs and waste
- Document Workflow: Capture/Route/Process
- Easily and securely convert scans or digital documents into actionable data and capture them in the information systems used to run your business right from your MFP.
- Increase productivity through more efficient processes
- Enhance information security and accuracy
- Meet compliance requirements
- Improve sustainability
- Realize cost savings
Print from Anywhere: Mobile Printing Solutions
As your organization transitions from a desktop-only environment, your printing capabilities will need to evolve to match your increasingly mobile infrastructure in the office and on the job site. Learn how users can print from anywhere while you still maintain control and enjoy monitoring and tracking functionality.
Cloud Print and Scan Options
Extend the print, scan and store functionality of your devices to the cloud. With these solutions you can easily distribute information to and from the cloud for a more efficient workflow.
Desktop Software / Workflow Solutions
Is the information you need in a spreadsheet, on your tablet or in the cloud? Utilize the latest tools for instant access to your critical information.
- Easily create PDFs from all types of paper or digital documents
- Combine, manage and share documents
- Quickly process, convert and store your documents
Contact a Specialist!
“Execution is the focus. If a machine would go down, no matter what the hour, we knew that we could count on Advance to be there to continue to move us forward. Advance has earned the confidence of our organization every day.”
VP Regional Partnerships & Sales
The Baltimore Ravens
Managed IT Case Study: Tulkoff Food Products »
Document Management Case Study: JJ Haines »
10 Reasons to Bring Your Production Print In-House - Infographic »
Is Cloud Computing Right for Your Business? »
Is Your Backup & Disaster Recovery Plan Up to Speed? »
Secure Your Company's Data Anywhere with Mobile Device Management »