Solutions For Financial Services
Explore our solutions specifically designed to support financial institutions. Speak to a specialist to determine the suite of products, software and services that best fit the needs of your organization and address the issues that are unique to the financial services industry:
- Better management of compliance and regulatory issues
- Securing sensitive client information
- Easily file and search client documentation
- Access documents and collaborate from anywhere securely
Are you producing your critical documents, such as client statements, key reports and marketing materials, as efficiently as you could?
Digital printing, and its many advantages—including short runs, high quality, personalization, and fast turnaround—provide solid support to the financial services industry, where cost reduction, client engagement and mitigating the risk of exposing sensitive information are ongoing priorities. Bringing your printing in-house can:
- Save money by cutting out the third party mark-up on statements, reports, marketing materials and more
- Reduce the risk of compromising sensitive client information by uploading it to a third-party vendor
- Increase engagement with your clients and prospects by personalizing materials
Imagine a world where financial services professionals can spend more time providing their clients with valuable information and less time with paperwork! Improve the customer experience and save time and money with a document management solution designed to improve processes and workflow around capturing, storing and retrieving client documents. Document Management can help your financial services organization to:
- Maintain regulatory compliance of electronic documents
- Manage and monitor access to sensitive client information and documents
- Quickly and easily search and access important documents
- Automate review and approval processes with notifications and alerts
- Increase accuracy of financial transactions
- Review audit trails to ensure regulatory compliance
- Convert paper documents into searchable digital text format
- Reduce the need for storage of hard copy documents
- Streamline electronic document delivery and approval process
Managed IT Services
As a financial services provider, can you afford to have server downtime or risk vulnerabilities that may expose your clients’ sensitive information? One instance of compromised data can be detrimental and costly to your organization. Advance’s Managed IT Services provide financial institutions with:
- 24/7 proactive network monitoring
- Ongoing risk management to mitigate vulnerabilities and keep client and employee information secure
- Complete IT infrastructure management including hardware and software updates, anti-virus and malware protection
The financial services industry faces unique challenges from managing sensitive financial information to the need to capture and organize client information and documentation easily and efficiently. Explore solutions that will make your life easier and provide a better experience for your patients:
Output Management / Tracking
We offer solutions designed to track and manage your device output which can mean cost savings, better reporting and more control over sensitive information. For instance, have you ever hit print and run to the printer to protect sensitive information from unauthorized eyes? Put away the running shoes – we offer technology that allows you to hit print, and retrieve the job securely at a later time just by swiping a card or entering a pin number to release the job. And that’s only the beginning. Advance offers solutions that establish print rules to output a more cost effective and environmentally conscious version of your print job without having to do a thing besides hit ‘Print’. We even have software that can provide you with detailed reporting and analytics on the output of your organization. Fancy, right?
- Receive reporting on outputs by department, individual or client
- Set rules to reduce costs and waste
Document Workflow: Capture / Route / Process
Easily and securely convert scans or digital documents into actionable data and capture them in the information systems used to run your business right from your MFP.
- Increase productivity through more efficient processes
- Enhance information security and accuracy
- Meet compliance requirements
- Improve sustainability
- Realize cost savings
Print from Anywhere: Mobile Printing Solutions
As your organization transitions from a desktop-only environment, your printing capabilities will need to evolve to match your increasingly mobile infrastructure in the office and on the job site. Learn how users can print from anywhere while you still maintain control and enjoy monitoring and tracking functionality.
Cloud Print and Scan Options
Extend the print, scan and store functionality of your devices to the cloud. With these solutions you can easily distribute information to and from the cloud for a more efficient workflow.
Desktop Software / Workflow Solutions
Is the information you need in a spreadsheet, on your tablet or in the cloud? Utilize the latest tools for instant access to your critical information.
- Easily create PDFs from all types of paper or digital documents
- Combine, manage and share documents
- Quickly process, convert and store your documents
Contact a Specialist!
“Execution is the focus. If a machine would go down, no matter what the hour, we knew that we could count on Advance to be there to continue to move us forward. Advance has earned the confidence of our organization every day.”
VP Regional Partnerships & Sales
The Baltimore Ravens
Managed IT Case Study: Tulkoff Food Products »
Document Management Case Study: JJ Haines »
10 Reasons to Bring Your Production Print In-House - Infographic »
Is Cloud Computing Right for Your Business? »
Is Your Backup & Disaster Recovery Plan Up to Speed? »
Secure Your Company's Data Anywhere with Mobile Device Management »