ENX Magazine and The Week in IMAGING Recognize Advance as a 2015 Elite Dealer
The following excerpt was taken from a feature that originally appeared in the December 2015 online edition of ENX Magazine.
The 2015 Elite Dealers award celebrates the document imaging dealerships across the nation that makes this industry so special. The award celebrates entrepreneurship, innovative marketing and sales initiatives, as well as company culture, corporate citizenship, and community involvement.
Year Founded: 1964
President: Jeff Elkin
Fastest Growing Segments of Advance’s Business: Managed IT Services, Mobile Print, and Document Management Tools
Biggest Accomplishment of the Last Year: Finalizing the building plans for its IT Command Center (ITCC), which will function as a state-of-the-art command center for the dealership’s network services and Managed IT Services teams. View the ITCC here »
Why is Advance Considered Elite?
- Its holistic marketing strategy aimed at increasing awareness among customers and prospects of all the offerings available, from the latest hardware technology to Managed IT Services.
- Its thought-leadership events that provide added value and education to customers and prospects. These include panel discussions featuring industry experts, new technology showcases, and workshops.
- It was honored by Ricoh with a 2014 – 2015 Service Excellence Award in recognition of its technical and service operational efficiency.
- To ensure its tradition of a positive work culture, recruitment and retention is a primary focus, all candidates go through a rigorous interview process to ensure a good fit and once on board, Advance is committed to developing each employee.
- Its manufacturer-certified on-site training center allows technical staff to train on site rather than scheduling time to travel to manufacturer training centers.