It’s All in The Details
Posted On March 22, 2017 By Scott Guercio
Utilize Ricoh/Savin’s 5th Color Printing Station at Your Business!
You may have heard of Ricoh/Savin’s 5th Color Printing Station, available on the outstanding C7100X series production printer. Introduced back in 2015, the 5th Color Station allows you to utilize clear and white toner on your print materials that leave an impactful impression. Marketing professionals everywhere leapt at the chance to integrate these toners into their print strategy–bringing the creation of visually exceptional marketing materials for their business to the next level.
Flash forward to today, and Ricoh/Savin keeps us interested by introducing another toner to its 5th Color Station–neon yellow! Read on for more information regarding Ricoh/Savin’s 5th Color Station capabilities and inspiration.
Ricoh/Savin 5th Color Station
Upon first glance at a printed piece marked by the 5th Color Station, a consumer will easily hear your story. Utilizing a 5th color will allow you to establish a hierarchy of elements in a way that grabs the attention of your audience and holds it there. However striking, the neon yellow, clear, and white toner palettes are just that–palatable, all the while illustrating your brand message in a new and important way.
With the Ricoh/Savin ProC7100X Series, businesses can fine tune their marketing materials in a myriad of ways. Check out some of the examples below, which demonstrate each color’s ability to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary:
Neon Yellow 5th Color Sample
- Hierarchy has been established–the eye hits each element in the intended order.
- The most important elements of this piece have been highlighted using the neon yellow toner. If someone skims over your piece, they will still easily understand the overall message.
- If your brand color is yellow, the neon yellow toner acts as a new and exciting way to elevate your branding!
Clear Toner 5th Color Sample
- The use of clear toner on your printed piece will make even the most uninterested consumer stop and take a more studied glance.
- When you place clear toner over a photograph, the picture will become a stand out-reminiscent of a true print.
- We’re seeing a surge in multi-dimensional design. Utilizing the clear toner will allow you add further depth and illusion to your printed piece!
White Toner 5th Color Sample
Toner has been used on white paper for decades–with the same stagnant results. By utilizing white toner, now you can finally achieve a white image that stands out from the pack!
- White toner can be used on any color paper stock. Try ordering paper that is your brand color and print white toner on top for a piece that really pops.
- The 5th Color Station allows you to pass your document through the machine more than one time–imagine these results: you have purchased colored paper stock and decide to print the outline of your logo on the paper with white toner. Next, you pass the document through the machine a second time, running your typical CMYK overtop of the white–all while adding clear toner into the mix. You will have created a truly remarkable print that viewers will be forced to stop and take a look at!
What does this mean for production print at your company?
- More latitude for creativity.
- Striking quality which will draw more eyes to your materials.
- 3-D illusion to enhance print materials.
- Ability to produce specialty items in-house, therefore a bonus for cost efficiency.
Utilizing Ricoh/Savin’s 5th Color Station on the C7100X series production printer will allow you to set yourself apart from the competition in new and exciting ways. Click the button below to learn more about the Ricoh C7100X production printer from Ricoh!